CERTAINTEED VINYL SIDING
- 42 Colors to Choose From, Widest Selection Anywhere
- Many Different Panels & Profiles In Stock
- Accessory Items of All Styles & Shapes
- Products & Styles to Fit Any Budget
ProVia® specializes in elegance and endurance. Our professional-class siding has the look and texture of wood but the durability and strength of vinyl:
- With three types of vinyl siding to choose from (insulated, traditional and decorative) – you can find the right one for your needs and style.
- Our cladding is created with our Super Polymer Formulation, making it incredibly strong.
- With 6 specific brands of vinyl siding from, budget and beauty go hand-in-hand.
GENTEK® prides itself on attention to profile design, color and texture. There are many choices available to help enhance your home's character, efficiency and curb appeal.
The Foundry® offers siding in distinctive shapes which add unique dimension to your home’s profile. This manufacturer holds more siding component patents than anyone else, which is a true testament to their quality engineering.
Cedar Shake & Shingle Bureau®
Certi-label™ cedar shakes and shingles have a special warmth and elegance. Other benefits:
- An architectural look that states classic quality, taste and timelessness.
- No other roofing and siding product offers nature's own formula for unrivaled weather-defying protection, insulation, and structural strength.
- Cedar is impact-resistant, wind-resistant and can also be factory-treated with pressure-impregnated preservatives to enhance natural resistance to decay; or with pressure-impregnated fire retardants to protect your home against fire.
Maibec offers many types of finish: solid stain (1 coat or 2 coats), semi-transparent and bleaching oil. It also offers a 50-year warranty against wood decay, a 15-year warranty on two coats of solid stain (extendable up to 30 years).
- A ColorPlus Dealer
- Complete Inventory of Primed Products
- HardiePlank – Trim, Softlit, Panel
- Many Colors of Trim In Stock
- Special Orders Available
- Ready for Immediate Delivery
GAF's WEATHERSIDE™ product is nearly an identical replacement for the non-existent absestos siding installed many years ago. Multiple profiles will cover most instances. Comes primed for easy finish of painting.
MID AMERICA® SHUTTERS
- Board & Batten
- Louver-Panel Combination
- Open Louvered
- Raised Panel
- Shutter Tops
Fypon® urethane millwork is ready to install right out of the box, saving you time and money. There is no need to prime, glue or fabricate pieces on the job site, and the quality is always consistent.
DuPont™ Tyvek® HomeWrap® delivers the optimum balance of properties for superior performance against the elements. Our house wraps help prevent outside water from entering the walls and help to seal the home to keep outside air where it belongs. DuPont™ Tyvek® HomeWrap® helps reduce homeowner energy bill because homes stay cool in the summer and warm in the winter and dry all year round.
- Board & Batten
- Cedar Shakes
- Complete Inventory of Primed Products
- LP® Smartside® Woodgrain Trim Board
- Trim & Fascia
CertainTeed RESTORATION MILLWORK®
A home’s trim says a lot about a craftsman’s attention to quality and detail. Today’s material of choice for craftsmen is CertainTeed Restoration Millwork®. Like the finest top-grade lumber, Restoration Millwork cuts, mills, shapes and routs like wood. But since it’s made from cellular PVC, it out-performs wood by far – with no worries about rotting, warping, moisture or insects. As for designability, it’s heat-formable for curves and arches, and a choice of Smooth or TrueTexture™ woodgrain finish offers even more options.
- Signature Stain™
- Beach House Shake
If you’re building a new home, or residing or remodeling an existing one, you can feel confident when GreenGuard® is being used. Our residential products are designed to increase energy efficiency and protect against moisture infiltration, helping to make your home more livable, less costly, and longer lasting. All GreenGuard® products comply with relevant building codes and are covered by a standard warranty.
Canplas, manufacturer of Duraflo ventilation products, has over 45 years of plastics manufacturing experience. This expertise allows Duraflo to continue as the innovation leader in the roof ventilation and siding industries. Throughout our history Duraflo has listened to you, the customer, to create solutions to meet your building needs.
Of Broan®-NuTone®'s global brands – BROAN® is the industry leader of range hoods, ventilation fans, heater/fan/light combination units, balanced ventilation systems (IAQ), built-in heaters, whole-house fans, attic ventilators and trash compactors. NuTone® holds major market positions in door chimes, central vacuum systems, stereo intercom systems, ironing centers, ceiling fans, and ventilation fans.
NPC Sealants provides multiple sealants for every type of situation from Residential to Commercial and even Industrial. Sealants and adhesives for everything from vinyl siding, fiber cement siding, fiberglass, cedar, Kynar® coated metals, brick and masonry, skylights, sun rooms, truck trailers, termination bars, flashing, vinyl windows, and gutters.
Tradesman who sought better performance from adhesives and sealants on the jobsite founded OSI® in 1966. Acquired by Henkel Corporation in 2004, OSI® Adhesives and Sealants combines tough real-world jobsite experience and a deep understanding of the trades with the sophisticated global innovation and manufacturing excellence of Henkel Professional and Consumer Adhesives.